So, what is PocketBot? Well, as Nadia learned when she visited this month, robots come in all shapes and sizes. Some do a little and some do a lot. Some take just hours to build, and some take years. But all of them require a “User Interface”.
PocketBot lets you use an Android device as your robot’s User Interface. What’s that mean? It means you can:
- – Give vocal commands to your robot.
- – Control your robot with a joystick on your Android phone.
- – Use your robot as a telepresence device and control it with the video feed.
- – Take advantage of your Android device’s gyroscope and GPS to give even more abilities to your robot.
On top of that, PocketBot is a fun, engaging UI with great features!
- – Uses social cues to engage in realistic interactions with the user.
- – Bright, colorful faces and emotions.
- – High-level communication skills and customizable dialogue.
Yes, you sure can, and here’s how:
But PocketBot can be used with LOTS of other robots. Stay tuned for more tutorials. Keep up with the newest PocketBot updates by signing up for PocketBot BETA here:
Or get your copy of PocketBot on the Google Play store Now by clicking here:
Nadia Ruslanova is an international model, Model Mayhem #2838073